Pages

Monday

Having Nothing to Say

There's nothing wrong with having nothing to say - unless you insist on saying it.
Unknown

I can be really annoying, but I also feel like I'm a nice person.
Mike White

I prefer a pleasant vice to an annoying virtue.
Moliere

Luckily he grew out of it, but my son knew how to push ALL of my buttons! Now I wonder is his soon to be five year old daughter will know how to push his.
Me

Grownups are so tiresome. They fake their smiles all day long and they try to force us to do the same. It's no fun at all.
Unknown

The annoying thing about someone breaking your heart is the fact that you still love them.
Unknown... but so true!!

I get sensationalism, I get gossip, I understand that. If I'm at the dentist, I'll flip through those magazines as well. But it's especially annoying when it's something that is too much.
Kylie Minogue