Pages

Friday

Quotes About What Happens

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
John Lennon

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Marilyn Monroe


“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
William W. Purkey

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
William James


Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
Omar Khayyam


Take wrong turns. Talk to strangers. Open unmarked doors. And if you see a group of people in a field, go find out what they are doing. Do things without always knowing how they’ll turn out.
Unknown


Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you’re alive, it isn’t.
Richard Bach


Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
Henry James

To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else. Emily Dickinson


"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you."
Peace Pilgrim

"It is only those who never do anything who never make mistakes."
A. Favre