Pages

Tuesday

I Found a Quote About a Snake!!

The thing about words is that meaning can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Terry Pratchett

Speaking of Snakes...

I have heard that Manitoba is known for it's Garter Snakes, but I really don't want to know anything more!  We have been here a grand total of 2 weeks and I have seen two so far. That is more than enough.
Darling daughter mentioned at breakfast this morning that there are actual dens of snakes that you can view. Don't know where and didn't ask!! That just creeps me out!!
The snake that I saw yesterday, slithered into a little opening under the front steps. Now every time I go up or down them, I'm going to be wondering how many snakes are under there??