Pages

Thursday

This mornings Funny Post About My Parents

You don't know what pressure is until you play for $5.00 with only $2 in your pocket.
Lee Travino

For those of you who don't know who this man is,  and I probably wouldn't know either if my parents hadn't been such ardent golfers. They loved the game and there would be days during the summer when I couldn't find them. Good thing that I knew about the golf course that was near by.

Better Golf Hypnosis CD - Lower Your Handicap, Improve Your Swing and More - Use the Power of Your Mind to Become a Better Golfer

And one more thing about pressure. We would have to ascertain quickly who had the best score... mom or dad because dad hated to lose. The minute that we knew it was dad we found something to do... where we wouldn't come into contact with him. Lol... the things you remember.

:)