Pages

Tuesday

An Interesting Quote of The Chemicals in A Tear of Sadness vs A Tear of Joy

Crying purifies and cleanses. I once read about a scientific experiment which demonstrated that there are 38 toxic chemicals in a tear of sadness, while only one toxin exists in a tear of joy. As you cry in sadness, fear, or confusion, you cleanse the body and spirit of toxins which cloud the mind and prevent it from accepting the truth.
Iyanla Vanzant

I had no idea that crying had so many benefits.  I think that I will find a sad movie to watch this afternoon. And to think that you do your best NOT to cry... when it is actually helpful!

Don't be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts.
A Hopi Proverb

I never thought of it that way. I avoid it all all costs, because all I'm left with is puffy, red eyes. I must learn to cry like you see on the movies! Glittery eyes that look beautiful and no puffiness!