Pages

Tuesday

A New Way of Looking At Your Diet

Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.
Bethenny Frankel


I'm prouder of my weight loss than my Oscar!
Jennifer Hudson

Here's the secret to weight loss: It's all about crowding out, not cutting out.
Kathy Freston

I am vegetarian. I have a sweet tooth, so I try to avoid desserts. I binge maybe once a month. I eat every two hours, whether it is a Marie biscuit or just a slice of apple. As a result, my metabolism has improved, and this is a huge contributor to weight loss.
Vidaya Balan

So, when it comes to eating healthy, it's just doing the right thing. And it's not something you have to do 365 days a year, but I think it's something you have to do 25 days a month. Let's put it that way.
Mike Ditka


My advice is to go into something and stay with it until you like it. You can't like it until you obtain expertise in that work. And once you are an expert, it's a pleasure.
Milton Garland

Breville BJE430SIL The Juice Fountain Cold

“People tend to be generous when sharing their nonsense, fear, and ignorance. And while they seem quite eager to feed you their negativity, please remember that sometimes the diet we need to be on is a spiritual and emotional one. Be cautious with what you feed your mind and soul. Fuel yourself with positivity and let that fuel propel you into positive action.”
Steve Maraboli

“I never touch sugar, cheese, bread...
I only like what I'm allowed to like. I'm beyond temptation. There is no weakness. When I see tons of food in the studio, for us and for everybody, for me it's as if this stuff was made out of plastic. The idea doesn't even enter my mind that a human being could put that into their mouth. I'm like the animals in the forest. They don't touch what they cannot eat.”
Karl Lagerfeld