Pages

Thursday

Anyone Ready For a Christmas Quote??

Okay I was just going to go for one Christmas quote... but I kind of got carried away!
:)

“Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us -- a time when we can look back on the year that has passed and prepare for the year ahead.”
 David Cameron

“Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.”
 Charles M. Schulz 

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone  

I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. 
Charles Dickens 



**Stop by every hour to find at least one new quote posted!!**