Pages

Thursday

Quotes... That Were Chosen... Just Because

 I didn't go looking for any particular quotes tonight... I simply read until I found quotations that called out to me. Andy why did these particular quotes call out to me?? I have no idea. Maybe it has something to do with what is going on in the world today. Or it could be like flipping open  a book on Tarot Cards to see what you get.

:)


 Don't use words too big for the subject. Don't say 'infinitely' when you mean 'very'; otherwise you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite.
 C. S. Lewis

 Why not go to war just for oil? We need oil. What do Hollywood celebrities imagine fuels their private jets? How do they think their cocaine is delivered to them?"
Ann Coulter

There's nothing in this world so sweet as love. And next to love the sweetest thing is hate.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



Stop by every hour to find at least one new quote posted!!