Pages

Saturday

Are you ready for your first smile of the day??

It's exactly a quarter to eight in the morning and I definitely wasn't ready to get up. What's with this ... not being able to sleep in any more? I had no problem when I was in university but now, the minute light seems to seep into my room... I'm wide awake. So, I guess I might as well start the day off right... with something funny to think about!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."
Mark Twain


"Men are afraid of me."  Grace Jones

"When you wake up at 6 in the morning, you close your eyes for five minutes and it's already 6:45. When you're at work and it's 2:30, you close your eyes for 5 minutes and it's 2:31."
Unknown


Young men want to be faithful, and are not; old men want to be faithless, and cannot.
 Oscar Wilde


“The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her.”
 Marcelene Cox 

The crisis of today is the joke of tomorrow. H. G. Wells (okay this might not seem like a funny quote, but tomorrow it will! ;)