Pages

Saturday

What's On The Agenda Today?

 For me, it is just to relax I think!

I thought that I was getting a handle on the whole anxiety issue, but I guess that I'm not as good as I thought I was at not jumping to conclusions... and then the wrong conclusions at that.

Last night my brother called, and I just wasn't in the mood to talk to him. I simply told myself that I would call him tomorrow and then we would have a nice long chat.

Now the "jumping to conclusions" came at around 11:30 when I was ready to climb into bed last night. I began to wonder if something was wrong? His voice did seem a little stressed. So I called him. Yes it was late, but he is somewhat of a night owl, so he would likely still be up! But he didn't answer the phone... and then I really started to jump to conclusions. :(

So, to make a long story short, he called me this morning and he was his old self... laughing and telling me that all was well in his world. You have no idea how relieved I was!! And yes, I am feeling kind of stupid! I don't think that I slept a wink last night!


!

photo credit: morguefile