Pages

Thursday

Maria Shriver's Mother... tells her daughter.

She told me that much has been given to me, and therefore I should do something with it.
Maria Shriver

*I wonder what her mother had in mind.

Make time in your life to listen to your own voice. Do not let it get drowned out by others. Your voice is yours and yours alone. Stay in touch with it and use it.
Maria Shriver

Our mothers give us so many gifts. They give us the precious gift of life, of course, but they also leave treasured lessons that can guide us along our journeys even when they are no longer with us.
Maria Shriver

“Having kids - the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings - is the biggest job anyone can embark on. As with any risk, you have to take a leap of faith and ask lots of wonderful people for their help and guidance. I thank God every day for giving me the opportunity to parent.”
Maria Shriver

Much like President Kennedy launched an expedition to the moon, why not launch a national expedition into the brain? Tap the best and the brightest to join you.
Maria Shriver