Pages

Wednesday

*The Loneliness You Feel

"The Loneliness you feel with another person, the wrong person is the loneliness of all."
Deb Caletti

“Remember: the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life's cruelest irony.”
Douglas Coupland

"Some days, 24 hours is too much to stay put in, so I take the day hour by hour, moment by moment. I break the task, the challenge, the fear into small, bite-sized pieces. I can handle a piece of fear, depression, anger, pain, sadness, loneliness, illness. I actually put my hands up to my face, one next to each eye, like blinders on a horse.
Regina Brett

“The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single, but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely.”
Charlotte Brontë

"When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone."
Tennessee Williams