Pages

Wednesday

*Quotes About Dreams

"I being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet."
William Butler Yeats

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by  in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return.
Mary Jean Iron


"Pay attention to your dreams — God's angels often speak directly to our hearts when we are asleep."
Eileen Elias Freeman

"Dreams are aspirations of what we see ourselves actively participating in, in order to improve ourselves while becoming a part of something big."
Laura D. Field

"If you can imagine it you can create it. If you can dream it, you can become it."
Ward, William Arthur

"Your hopes, dreams and aspirations are legitimate. They are trying to take you airborne, above the clouds, above the storms, if you only let them."
William James

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt