Pages

Wednesday

*Quotes By Marilyn Monroe

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. Your believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
Marilyn Monroe

"This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're gong to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're gong to mess it up."
Marilyn Monroe

"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."
Marilyn Monroe

"I am invariably late for appointments - sometimes as much as two hours. I've tried to change my ways, but the things that make me late are too strong and too pleasing."
Marilyn Monroe

I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.
Marilyn Monroe