Pages

Sunday

Why Are Some People Mean?

I can remember when I was still a kid, wondering how great it would be to be all grown up. No one would be mean to each other, everyone would get along and even help each other! I can still remembering often thinking about that when I was alone. I couldn't imagine what would it would be to just be liked by everyone and you liked everyone back!

I guess that I'm still thinking about the boys in public school who thought it would be great fun to throw worms at the girls. Or even later when you did your best to be nice, but there was always one girl who really... hated you! You could never understand why, but she would go out of her way to point out something to her friends that would embarrass you!

Isn't it easier just to be nice to people, regardless of you age??



Quotes About Being Mean

photo credit: Morguefile