Pages

Sunday

A Quote About Having Class

 I have always been a fan of Ann Landers ever since I began to read my mom's "lady's magazines. The advice she would hand out in her columns was pretty spot on in my opinion. Now with the topic of having class, I can think of a lot of people who didn't have a whole lot of class, but I'm not coming up with a list of people off the top of my head who did! I wonder why it is so easy to instantly come up with a list of those who didn't as apposed to those people around you who did? That can't be right can it?? You would think that THEY would be the ones that made the most impression on you!

If I asked you to come up with five people who exhibited a lot of class... could you do it in less than five minutes??


"Class is an aura of confidence that is being sure without being cocky. Class has nothing to do with money. Class never runs scare. It is self discipline and self knowledge. It's the sure-footedness that comes with having proved you can meet life.?

Ann Landers