Pages

Sunday

When Bad Things Happen

I had to think about this for a few minutes. I had no idea what this doctor was trying to say. I even wondered if the topic had something to do with a medical issue as it was penned by a doctor! I finally decided on "when bad things happen to good people" idea. If it happens, you just have to pick yourself up and keep going. I guess that keeping your cool and sense of humor would definitely help. Not sure if the humor part would work for me. I tend to blow up and then shut down kind of girl. So, maybe I really should try working on my humor skills.


"Practice easing your way along. Don't get her up or in a dither. Do your best; take it as it comes. You can handle anything if you think you can. Just keep your cool and sense of humor."
Smiley Blanton, M.D.