Pages

Thursday

Of All Days To Drop By!

 We have been snowed in for 2 days... and we thought today was going to be a continuation. We have kind of been moping around because our Christmas plans had fallen through and who shows up to bring us a Christmas gift but the lady who sold us our house... with a bottle of wine, a calendar and most gorgeous wreath for the front door!!

My point being... our house was a wreck. It's nearly noon and we hadn't even cleaned off the table and put the  tablecloth back on.  There were dishes on the counter...  I am generally a neat person until I'm not in a very good mood and then things begin to fall apart... like today.

Tomorrow... this house is going to sparkle...  just in case. My entire family is a 3 day drive away, so I don't see anyone coming... but I'm not taking chances.

**Stop by every hour to find at least one new thought or quote posted!!