Pages

Sunday

Thoughts For an Early Morning... Very Creepy Weather


 Have no idea if this has any correlation but last week, I began to outline a horror plot, and the weather suddenly changed  and today it is foggy as I stare out the window.  We have woods all around us and it is definitely creepy out there this morning.  And come to think of it, we had a rainy night... 2 days ago. 

It might not sound odd to you, but before working on the outline, we had been experiencing -25c degrees temps and now above zero in less than a week.  And if that isn't enough, we have had 5 snowstorms since the beginning of December... two of the blizzards!!

ps...I think that I will continue to work on this outline until May... just to see what happens.


**Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius Quotes About Being Sorry Quotes About Dreaming Quotes About Fun Quotes About Kindness