Pages

Tuesday

Apparently Mother Teresa Meditated Too!

 "We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God if the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass - grows in silence; see the starts, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls."
Mother Teresa

Yes, I'm not sure if I read about Mother Teresa meditating, but she talks about silence in such a way that there seems to be a strong connection!  And that is what I'm learning right now... silence and how important it is!!



I'm headed out to day to work on the garden... just invested in a pair of rubber boots!! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,