Pages

Thursday

This Morning's Quote about The Weather

The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



Well, I guess that happening across this quote is just a way to let the wind blow and then check to see what we are left with. For all of you new visitors, I have been complaining about all of the aching muscles that I have been nursing since planting the garden and how my poor body is improving a wee little bit... and then I hear that we are in for 60 km winds by the weekend. I'm not sure if our little plants can support that! Having to replant everything from scratch... doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun :(   If you can keep your fingers crossed for our little patch of the garden, I would be very grateful.  ;)




Drinking coffee at the moment! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,