Pages

Thursday

A Quote About Joy, Happiness, Negativity and Pain

 Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.
Kevyn Aucoin

My body is not hurting as much as it did yesterday so I guess that is something. Now the weather report is not quite what I was hoping so I'm not sure which I will be choosing this morning from the list above!!  By the weekend, 60 km winds are supposed to arriving and after all of the work that I put into the garden. I'm not sure that anything will still BE IN THE GARDEN after the wind subsides!!
 
Have no idea what I'm going to do today lol... It might be easier just to dig up all of the plants and put them in the garage until Monday lol! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,