Pages

Thursday

A Funny Quote About a Fortune Teller...

 I’ve gone into hundreds of [fortune-teller’s parlors], and have been told thousands of things, but nobody ever told me I was a policewoman getting ready to arrest her.
New York City detective

 My Day So Far...  All my work in the garden is pretty much out of the way. And as  a little treat to myself, I thought that I would walk to the end of the driveway and take a peek at the bridge which is still under construction.  It was quiet and I thought that the crew had likely gone home, so I didn't bother changing from my gardening clothes. So, who did I walk into... a neighbour who was fishing off the bridge. The good thing (I guess) he hadn't dressed up either. ;)


I'm headed out to day to work on the garden... just invested in a pair of rubber boots!! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,