Pages

Friday

This Mornings Quote About Summer Days and Butterflies

 “I almost wish we were butterflies and liv’d but three summer days – three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.”
 John Keats



My Day So Far...  Just finished watering everything and one garden twice. I really feel for my ancestors who had no choice in the matter.  As a matter of fact, I have ancestors who pulled up roots and moved not that far from where I am living right now. Life couldn't have been harder!!!



 I'm headed out to day to work on the garden... just invested in a pair of rubber boots!! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,