Pages

Saturday

A Quote... What is one to say about June??


What is one to say about June, the time of perfect young summer, the fulfillment of the promise of the earlier months, and with as yet no sign to remind one that its fresh young beauty will ever fade. 

Gertrude Jekyll



My Day So Far... Braved the thunderstorm that was supposed to happen and cleaned out several months full of dirt and dead bugs... all of those things that you usually find in a gardening shed. Now it is sooooo cute and I have lots of ideas on how to make it even cuter.  Thank goodness for The Dollar Store!  I can decorate the little house to my hearts content and it won't cost me a small fortune!  And yes, that is a little deer that wandered by early fall. 


 
 I'm headed out to day to work on the garden... just invested in a pair of rubber boots!! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,