Pages

Saturday

Quotes About Morning... The best time of the day when you live in the country!


Morning is the best of all times in the garden. The sun is not yet hot.
Sweet vapors rise from the earth. Night dew clings to the soil
and makes plants glisten. Birds call to one another.
Bees are already at work.
William Longgood



My Day So Far...  And it's raining!!  No work in the garden as Mother Nature is doing all of the work for me!!  I do have plans though... head out to the gardening shed as soon as it clears up and do a bit of sweeping!!


 I'm headed out to day to work on the garden... just invested in a pair of rubber boots!! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,