Pages

Wednesday

Okay, I'm a Little Ahead of Myself...

 Because it's snowing... yes again and I will likely be shoveling that back deck again this afternoon (for the fourth time this year I might add) I thought that I would turn my attention to all things Christmasy. When it's mid November and the snow is floating down from the heavens... what else can you think of??


 "Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl.
But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart... filled it, too, with a melody that would last forever."
Bess Streeter Aldrich





 Okay, I feel better now... I do love Christmas Eve :)


My Plans For Today... Adding stories to my tree about my maternal grandparents! Favorite Book...The Ladies Room Reader Revisited... A Curious Compendium of Fascinating Female Facts by Alicia Alvrez **Today in the garden... Thinking about what I might plant next year! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,