Pages

Wednesday

Thinking About Alice in Wonderland...

 "Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures...
Lewis Carroll (Alice in Wonderland)

Now that I'm thinking about the famous story from my childhood, I am suddenly wondering where the story came from??  Was there one little nugget that suddenly appeared in his brain and the story slowly began to unfold?? I wonder what the story would have looked like if that same little nugget had suddenly appeared in my brain.


My Plans For Today... Thinking about writing my version of Alice in Wonderland. I wonder what my Alice might have been like??
Favorite Book...The Ladies Room Reader Revisited... A Curious Compendium of Fascinating Female Facts by Alicia Alvrez **Today in the garden... Thinking about what I might plant next year! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,