Pages

Monday

Some Thoughts For This Morning :)

"The penalty of success is to be bored by people who used to snub you."
Nancy Astor
"I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me."
Unknown

"There is  very little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is in attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative."
W. Clement Stone

"In life you may have friends, fond, dear friends, but never wil you have again the inexpressible love and gentleness lavished upon you, which not but mother bestows."
Thomas Macaulay

"Notice repetitious signs and your inner guidance can yield valuable information."
Doreen Virtue

"I think fashion is a lot of fun. I love clothes. More than fashion or brand labels, I love design. I love when clothes make cultural statements and I think personal style is really cool. I also freely recognize that fashion should be a hobby."
Anne Hatheway

"He who seeks a faultless friend, remains friendless."
Turkish Proverb