Pages

Monday

Pure Contentment... Things To Do For Free


20. Here is a favorite of mine because I never thought of it until we had moved a few times. Here's what you do... take some photos of the house you are presently living in. And don't forget to print them out before you lose them and trust me... its really easy to do. It's so nice to look back years later to old rooms where memories were made.

21. Sit under a tree with a good book and just read! 

22. Go for a walk and just breathe in the smells. It will take you right back to when you were a kid. I swear this morning on my walk, I smelled the same smells I smelled  when visiting Nanny and Grandpa when I was a kid. At the time, they lived in the country too and I guess the smells never change. It brought back tons of great memories.

23. Looking at the Stars... We are lucky at the moment. We live far enough out of the city to see thousands of stars just by sitting on the back deck. if you don't live in the country, choose a side road and drive as far as it takes for the stars to find you. There is just something about a summer night!. In seconds, you can just lose yourself in all of those stars... wondering what is up there,and who is looking back down at you!!  .