Pages

Monday

Staying Healthy With Exercise... And I Hate Exercise!!!

Aug 1... When was the last time you skipped stones?

Aug 2... I bet that there are lots of gorgeous wild flowers who would love a home in a vase on your kitchen table. Go and and pick a bunch. You get some walking and some bending accomplished.

Aug 3... The Frozen T-shirt Race.  Perfect for a hot summer day lol and all you need is a t-shirt for everyone in the family and then see who can get into it the fastest!

Aug 4... Play wall ball. Did this a lot as a kid when I moved to a new school. You simply toss the ball against the wall and then catch it.

Aug 5... .I read somewhere that as you age, you should work with weights!  I started with 3 pounds was up to 5 pound weights, Everyone laughed!!  And then started helping out my son with boxes. They were REALLY HEAVY BOXES.  It's part of his job and he thinks nothing of it. For me... I thought my arms would break. But, I was determined and carried those same boxes every night. I am amazed at how you get used to the weight... !!  I'm quite pleased with myself lol!!