Pages

Tuesday

What I'm Thinking About This Morning

  I have an issue with anxiety... I have tried meds and they didn't work but filling my mind with things to look forward to or things that made me happy seems to help!!   The more you can incorporate into your life the better. Just don't sit around and dwell on things!!

These things were taken from my diary this week!!  :)
 
* Long hot shower to wash the mousse out of my hair. It was horrid! Now my hair feels a whole lot silkier!!
*Nothing needs to happen to be happy. Happiness is all around me every single day.
*More sparkles today. That means that all is well in my world. Go and look for your own sparkles. In my world that means that God is smiling down on me.
*Reading a new book that looks really interesting!!
*Looking Forward to playing Forge of Empires today