Pages

Tuesday

Things To Be Curious About...

*Do you know that really loud noise can actually kill you. You might want to know just how loud in decibels it has to be !!  I'm going to tell my husband because he loves everything LOUD!

*What don't you know about Joan of Arc? Probably more than you know!  I just learned a few things by googling her name!

*"It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring." I remember learning this rhyme in grade one. This morning, it popped into my head and suddenly I was curious to know the origins. Now that I know how old it is, I'm wondering how many children were taught this rhyme? Go check it out if you are curious about how the rest of it goes!! Yes there is more!!

* What is time? Trust me, the minute you open this Pandora's Box, you won't want to close it!