Pages

Thursday

Happiness is Waiting For You...

Never Give Up Trying... 
Not being able to do something... drives me crazy. Apparently I have an issue with perfection according to one of my doctors. But on the other hand, maybe it's not such a bad thing. After a couple years of going without my Sims games, I finally figured out how to retrieve my game files after losing them to a computer that decided that I spent too much time on "him". I replaced "the traitor" but I couldn't seem to remember how to download the files, I tried and tried, gave up a few times but I was going to figure it out if it killed me.  A couple of days ago... I did it. And it was so easy which makes me wonder??  I moaned enough about it... Did someone on Origin read my tweet and go in and put up the instructions again??  I will never know but I'm so grateful. So, not giving up isn't a bad thing after all!