Pages

Wednesday

5 New Curiosities For Today!

 Some new curiosities to keep you busy!!
 
 
6. We all know what salt is, but do you know the difference between table salt and pickling salt? I had to look it up!! And now I know lol!

7. Do you have any marbles lying around the house that might have been from your childhood years. You aren't going to believe some of the prices that they have sold for. Do a search and then head for the attic to see if you can find any!!

8. Have you ever been curious about the population of the planet? I was this morning and I found the answer! Yup, it's online!

9. The castor bean plant is quite attractive I have to admit, but those beans... you might want to pull up the plant if you have small children. I took castor oil as a kid... it's a wonder I'm still alive to tell about it.

10. Any idea what a Conundrum Box is?? See if you can find out!