Pages

Friday

"They Grow In The Dark"... More Curiosities for an August Afternoon... "They Actually Grow In the Dark"

Are you ready for a few more curiosities today?  I found #16 ages ago!  It makes life easier for me that's for sure. I use it to tidy up the house! There are some definite perks to being retired!  So here's hoping that you have an awesome day today! Will be back later if I stumble upon any more curiosities to share!!!

                                                                   ********

 

8. Is there a record for the most sneezes at one time? Just curious to see if anyone has ever sneezed more than me... 6 in a row this morning!!

11. What is Holy Basil?
 
13. Yorkshire Rhubarb Farms... You aren't going to believe this and they have been doing it for years!!!!

12. How many people believe bad things will happen on Friday 13th?

 16. I can turn my life into a game?? It's called... gamification!  
 
18. How many different crayons has Crayola made to date?

19. What kinds of things can you do with used coffee grounds?