Pages

Thursday

Ways I Made Myself Happy Today

 It's all about little things that make you happy. You just don't notice them and then forget them.  You are probably happier than you realize!!  I will try to add things that I have noticed as I notice them lol or think of them!

                                                                            :)

* One thing this morning was the fluffy clouds in a blue sky.

*. It's Monday and I don't have to go to school today!   I graduated years ago but I still love this one.

*. I can work on my novel or I could start a brand new one each and ever day. When I get bored with it I start a new one. Hey I like that idea!!

*I'm going to go for a walk and take my time. No power walking. I'm going to look at what other people have done to decorate for Halloween!

* The house across the street is up for sale... A new best friend like Stephanie or Julia would move into that house. Keeping fingers crossed on that one

*Puttered on my walk and actually found a "looney" on the sidewalk. 

*I can do whatever I want today!

You might want to start a list of your own!!