Pages

Friday

Thank Goodness It's Friday Quotes


Three Chocolate Chip Cookies and a batch of 'Drama' cooking in the oven. Only on Fridays, thank God its Friday!
Unknown


I think we're seeing in working mothers a change from 'Thank God it's Friday' to 'Thank God it's Monday.' If any working mother has not experienced that feeling, her children are not adolescent.
Ann Diehl

To me, Friday meant the end of the school week and a couple of days of fun before it all started again. How I loved Fridays!
SPB as a teenager

I never think of the future – it comes soon enough.
Albert Einstein (Half to agree with him here. It does come soon enough! (as an adult)

It is bad luck to fall out of a thirteenth story window on Friday. - American Proverb

People are surprised at how down-to-earth I am. I like to stay home on Friday nights and listen to 'The Art of Happiness' by the Dalai Lama. - Carmen Electra

Your hair may be brushed, but your mind's untidy. You've had about seven hours of sleep since Friday. No wonder you feel that lost sensation. You're sunk from a riot of relaxation.
Ogden Nash