Pages

Friday

Unique Snowflake Quotes

Snowflakes!Snowflakes! (Photo credit: nutmeg66)


Forests, lakes, and rivers, clouds and winds, stars and flowers, stupendous glaciers and crystal snowflakes - every form of animate or inanimate existence, leaves its impress upon the soul of man.”
 Orison Swett Marden

I wonder what snowflakes would look like if the came in different colors? Maybe in the spring, we wouldn't have a wet gray/brown mess too at! SPB

Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look at what they can do when they stick together.”

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
Robert Frost

The world's largest snowflake recorded fell at Fort Keogh, Montana on January 28, 1887. It was reportably 38 cm wide and 20 cm thick. *Now how they know this, I haven't a clue lol


I have to wonder just how many snowflakes it would take to build a snowball? SPB