- It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start.
- Mother Teresa
Points to Ponder
* This quote points out that each of us can do SOMETHING to make the world a better place. It doesn't have to be something major to change the world in one big step.
* Not only will you be helping someone else, it will make you feel better too.
* It can cost you whatever you can afford... not a penny more.
* People are hungry every single day of the year. Even if you gave a homeless person a muffin, you have done something to help.