Pages

Saturday

It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas | Herald Sun

Life-size Mrs. Santa Claus Christmas Yard Art Woodworking Pattern

My daughter and I were just talking about this whole Santa Claus business and why you don't see Mrs. Claus at the mall with Santa. I've seen her only once, and she seemed the typical grandmother that probably would relax a lot of little ones who are saying NO WAY to sitting on Santa's lap. When you think about it, he really doesn't look like any grandfather that I know. I can see why the possibilities scare the living day lights out of toddlers. But back to the story.

I just finished reading the article linked below and a lot of changes have taken place over the years. There's even one about Mrs. Claus banned from a parade that she had participated in for years and years! Apparently, she is confusing to the children. Oh give me a break. But don't get me started. Read the article yourself. It makes a lot of good points and the best one is that Christmas is all about simply trying to change the world for the better.

Here... Here! If we all did just one little thing... every single one of us, it WOULD MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE. Can you imagine what the world would be like if we tried just a little bit harder??




It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: