Pages

Friday

Waiting for Christmas or waiting for us? Lessons from Charlie Brown - AnnArbor.com

Kurt S. Adler Wooden 24 Days Nativity Advent Calendar Music Box 20-Inch X 4.5-Inch X 19-Inch, O Little Town of Bethlehem

Oh, I needed to read this so badly. Last year I let myself miss out on Christmas because of sudden Root Canals that I had to endure... and they weren't going to go smoothly either. That kind of put the finishing touches to my getting excited. There was always next year I told myself. But, next year is here and I'm still not excited and as hard as I try, I still can't seem to get that holiday spirit that I tell everyone I'm enjoying... I'm lying!

And then I read this article... I only wish I could turn the clock back so that it was December the 1st. Read the article and it will all make sense!

Waiting for Christmas or waiting for us? Lessons from Charlie Brown



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: