Pages

Friday

Today's Quote About Mothers

I Love You Mom

Mother's are not born, they are grown into. Now spend the next 60 seconds thinking about the last special moment, you spent with your mom!



The first day of school has to be one of the hardest and most look forward to day of the year.  I can still remember when my two set off for their first day of Kindergarten... I cried as much as they did!

If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers. Edgar W. Howe

Happy he with such a mother.
Faith in womankind
Beats with his blood.
Alfred Lord Tennyson







Click on the timer, close your eyes and think about today's photo, quote or just close your eyes and just drift for 60 seconds.


**Before you leave, why not sign up to follow me. Something new every day! :)