Pages

Saturday

It's About Time

I have a dentist appointment on Monday and a doctor's appointment on Friday... I thought that it's just about that time to make a list of things that I have to be happy about today. Honestly, should it be that hard? I've been to the dentist before and I've been to the doctor. What is the big deal but as hard as I try, I can't seem to get a handle on this stress... so here's my list!

1. Going out shopping this afternoon
2. I have already exercised for the day, so I don't have to think about that any more.
3. Having pizza tonight.
4. Have been working on my journal for the past year and a half. It is going to be so much fun reading about my five years in Chicago...
5. Every day is getting us a little bit closer to spring. Not a big fan of winter, sad to say!