Pages

Monday

Exercise Out of the Way

Body Champ BRM3671 Cardio Dual TrainerAs most of you know, I'm not one for exercising any more than I have to so when my birthday rolled around I suggested that an Eliptical Trainer might be a good gift that everyone could benefit from. I just finished listening to two songs on my ipod and my legs are BURNING and heart pounding. It would have taken at least a half hour on the treadmill to accomplish that... and at a brisk pace. Using the eliptical, I accomplished the same in less than ten minutes and gave my heart a workout too. I know that I need to up the workout longer, but each day I will try to add a minute or so. As it is, I went down planning on listening to one song and then the next one came on and I liked the song... which kept me on the trainer longer than I expected. And even better, both darling daughter and my husband are using it!!
Enhanced by Zemanta