Pages

Wednesday

Big Changes... Little Steps


Post-it® Easel Pad, Self-Stick, Tabletop, 20 Inches x 23 Inches, White, 20 Sheets per PadWe all want to see the big changes, but more often than not, we expect those big changes to hurt. Well, from experience, I have found that not to necessarily be true. Over the coming days, I will share 10 big changes that most of us would like to see in our lives and provided examples of how little steps will make them happen.

1. Stop Smoking
Remember, I said that these are little steps and one of the first things that you can do is to find things to do to replace those times when you used to pick up a cigarette. And sorry to say, grabbing a piece of candy is not the answer. Now a carrot is another story. Not only will you be on your way to quitting, you are actually eating something that is good for you. And my trick… each day that I went without a cigarette was a milestone in my mind. There was no way that I was going to risk it all and start smoking again. But it was all of the little steps that helped in the early days. The veggies didn’t hurt my waistline either!! And if I can do it... anyone can. Trust me!!