Pages

Friday

Saving Pennies


Film poster for The Bucket List - Copyright 20...Image via Wikipedia
I read an account a few years ago about a woman who had dropped her change into a jar whenever she had a few pennies and over the years, it just added up and up. I never thought much about it until I began to think about it. A friend asked this morning about what is on my "bucket list" and after a few minutes I came up with a good one... I want to sit in a sidewalk cafe along the Seine and people watch. It would be a rather costly holiday, but if I simply dropped change into a jar... it would add up! This seems to be a really easy way to save up for a holiday that you would otherwise probably have to forgo! So, grab yourself a large bottle. We are all going to save for one awesome vacation!
Enhanced by Zemanta