Pages

Saturday

Quotes About Believing In Yourself

Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right...  
Henry Ford

A little praise goes a great ways.  
Ralph Waldo Emerson

It is one of the most beautiful compensations of life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn't fall down.  
Allen H. Neuharth

God respects me when I work, but loves me when I sing.  
Ravindranath Tagore

If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.  
Vincent Van Gogh

Our thoughts and imaginations are the only real limits to our possibilities.  
Orison S Marden

Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


I am convinced all of humanity is born with more gifts than we know. Most are born geniuses and just get de-geniused rapidly.
Buckminster Fuller

Most of us can, as we choose, make of this world either a palace or a prison.
Sir John Lubbock.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  
Ralph Waldo Emerson