Pages

Friday

Chilly Thoughts for a September Morning

 The worlds I paint leave a lot to engage the imagination
by hinting at what lies beyond the four edges of the painting.
I think getting beyond the four edges of an opportunity
or challenge is one of the basic skills you need in business.
 Thomas Kinkade


It was wet; it was really wet. The rain wouldn't have been so bad, but it was a cold rain, so it was a little chilly . But it was fun. This is one of my favorite races even though I didn't run as fast as I wanted to... Susie Bush

We shared our experience and discussed better approaches to achieve greater development in the chilly weather... Zhu Yejing

I love the fall. I love it because of the smells that you speak of; and also because things are dying, things that you don't have to take care of anymore, and the grass stops growing... Mark Van Doren

A few days ago I walked along the edge of the lake and was treated to the crunch and rustle of leaves with each step I made. The acoustics of this season are different and all sounds, no matter how hushed, are as crisp as autumn air... Eric Sloane

I'm working on a snow scene right now, and it's summer. It's hot, and I will get chilly. I'll have to turn on the heat. My wife walks in, and it's 95 degrees in the studio. I know it's nutty, but it's a projection you have where you step into the painting... Thomas Kinkade

Words to me were magic. You could say a word and it could conjure up all kinds of images or feelings or a chilly sensation or whatever. It was amazing to me that words had this power... Amy Tan

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns... George Eliot

"Along the line of smoky hills, the crimson forest stands" William Wilfred Campbell (a line taken from his poem... Indian Summer) This is a poem that I had to learn in school and it is still one of my favorites.