Pages

Thursday

Quotes about Saving Money

Goodwill IndustriesGoodwill Industries (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

With Christmas on the horizon, perhaps it is time to think about finances. How is it that some people have no problem accumulating money while others can't seem to save a penny!

A penny here, and a dollar there, placed at interest, goes on accumulating, and in this way the desired result is attained. It requires some training, perhaps, to accomplish this economy, but when once used to it, you will find there is more satisfaction in rational saving than in irrational spending.  The Art of Money Getting, by P. T. Barnum

Money Love... I bought this book at a second hand stop years ago and I never forgot it. Keep your eyes open for it. I think that I just might get it out and re-read it. It's one of those books about money that offers a little more inspiration every time you read it!

Money grows on the tree of patience.
Proverb

I feel good about taking things to Goodwill and actually, I do like shopping at Goodwill. It's so cheap that it feels like a library where I am just checking things out for awhile until I decide to take them back.
April Foiles